About SACCSaudi Airlines Cargo Company (SACC) offers a wide range of products and services, including Air Cargo as well Ground Handling, Storage and Logistical Products and Services. References to SACC products and services in this statement include commercial products and services, websites, apps, and devices. Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal information Saudi Airlines Cargo Company collects, how we process personal information, and for what purposes. Personal information is any information about an individual that identifies an individual, or by which the individual's identity can reasonably be ascertained. SACC is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using SACC services. This Privacy and Cookies Policy relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you via the following online services:
- Any SACC website that links to this Privacy and Cookies Policy;
- Social media or official SACC content on other websites;
What information will SACC collect
We collect data from you, through our interactions with you and through our products and services. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experiences with our products and services. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use. We may also collect data about you from our group and third parties where you have provided consent for sharing. Your data may be collected in relationship to your person as such or may be collected in the context of you representing an organization, such as a business or government. You have choices when it comes to the data you share. When we ask you to provide personal data, you can decline. However, please note that many of our products require some personal data to provide you with a service. If you choose not to provide data necessary to provide you with a product or feature, you may not be able to use that product or feature. Likewise, where we need to collect personal data by law or to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract; or if this relates to an existing product you’re using, we may have to suspend or cancel it. We will notify you if this is the case at the time.
From The SACC WebsiteThe SACC website does not capture or store any personal information about individuals who access it, except where they voluntarily choose to give us personal details by email, using an electronic form to register, using SACC online E-Services, or to enquire about our services.
From The SACC Online E-ServicesWhen you participate in, access or sign up to any of the SACC E-Services, we may receive personal information about you. The CargoWEB+ registration process requires you to give us personal information. We use this information to provide the services you have signed up to, and for reporting analysis as well as the information collected about the use of the CargoWEB+ E-Services.
Application For Employment From The SACC WebsiteThe SACC employment application process requires you to give us personal information. We also require you to provide us with your most up-to-date CV (PFD file format is preferred) to collect employment-related information. We use this information to process your application and undertake clearance certificate, reliability check.
- Personal Information: any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
- Name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
- Date of birth.
- Emergency contact information.
- Marital status and dependents, such includes copies of the documents.
- Government-issued identifications information: such as Iqama ID/national ID numbers, Nationality, Driving License Number, Passport number, National Address, such includes copies of these identification.
- Bank information details: Bank Name, IBAN number.
- Employment-related Information:
- Details of qualifications, skills
- Experience and employment history, including start and end dates.
- GOSI employment history and monetary history.
- Sensitive Personal Information such as:
- Information about your religion.
- Information about your health, through pre-employment medical check-up.
- Biometric data.
- Information about criminal background.
Employment InformationEmployment data reflects information that will be collected during employment which includes:
- Details of your schedule (days of work and working hours) and attendance at work.
- Details of periods of leave taken, including holiday, sickness absence, family leave and study leave, and any reasons given for the leave
- Details of any disciplinary or grievance procedures in which you have been involved, including any warnings issued to you and related correspondence
- Assessments of your performance, including appraisals, performance reviews and ratings, training you have participated in, performance improvement plans and related correspondence.
- Health and sickness records, injuries or health issues related to work, including:
- Records of regular health examination.
- Sick-leave records.
- Where you leave employment and the reason for leaving is determined to be ill health, injury or disability, the records relating to that decision.
- Recording all compensation related information such as salary, entitled benefits, allowances taken, loan and advances, bank account.
Local StorageWe may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies And Similar Technologies
What information will SACC collect from Telephone Calls
SACC may record and monitor inbound and outbound calls and electronic traffic for training purposes. We may also collect; telephony log information, such as your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of call information and types of calls.
- Why do we collect this data?
- What do we do with the data?
Any personal data provided to us will be used exclusively for providing you with the information or services you have requested. We use the information to provide, maintain, protect and improve the services, to develop new ones and to protect SACC and our users. We do not pass any of your personal data to outside organizations and/or individuals, except with your explicit consent. This is only necessary when we need to share your information in order to provide the information or service requested.
The purpose for collecting the data
Products And ServicesWe use the data we collect to provision you with our products and services. We use data to:
- Provide our products and services and to deal with your request and enquiries.
- Improve and develop our products and services,
- Personalize and/or promote our products and services and make recommendations,
- Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers,
- For purposes relating to crime prevention and detection, and security,
- We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, managing and developing our workforce, and doing research.
- To ensure that our website content works in the most popular browsers and to identify any related problems we may identify which type of browser and operating system is used to access the SACC website.
What Security Measure does SACC employ to protect the PII data
Our website is hosted in Azure cloud, Tier 3, IS0 27001-2013 Information Security Management System certificate, data centers in the West Europe. It is protected by a state-of-the art commercial web application firewall. It employs SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption standard in all secure areas, including login pages, customer information. Provided that you are using an SSL-compliant browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft's Internet Explorer, Opera or Firefox,you will be able to conduct encrypted transactions without fear of an intermediary obtaining your private information.
We use Azure Cloud Advance Security to protect and secure Saudia Cargo portal and APIs against denial-of-service attacks, customer data compromise.
SACC restrict access to personal information to SACC employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined, or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Data is maintained under the provisions of the General Data Protection Act 2018 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified Security Framework.
Sharing your personal dataWe share your personal information with other internal divisions such as IT, Finance, Marketing, Internal Communication, Procurement and Airport Stations as part of our regular reporting activities, communication and identification procedure or related to access privileges for areas govern by authorities such as airport station. We share your personal information with different governmental authorities as part of legal obligation and contract obligation such as information to be used for enrolment in General Office of Social Insurance and registering in Saudi Labor Law or Muqeem. We may also need to share your personal information with third-party service providers such as Medical Insurance company, registering for benefits program such as Mazaya and Saudia Airline Ticket discount. In such cases we limit personal data shared to absolute minimum required.
Reasons we share personal dataWe will keep your information within SACC except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in this section and section below. SACC uses third parties to process your information on our behalf, for example we use specialist companies to provide services, analysis, pre-employment checks, references and Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks. SACC requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and SACC requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way. We may share your personal information internally (i.e. with other divisions) for example, to consider your employment application. We share your personal data with our business partners and national authorities, with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any product or service you have requested or authorized. We also may share data with controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; with vendors working on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security and legality of our products and services; and to protect the rights and property of SACC and its customers.
Offensive and inappropriate content on SACC websitesAccordIf you create, post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to the SACC websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on any SACC service, SACC may use your personal information to stop such behavior. Where SACC reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), SACC may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.ion Content.
How long will SACC keep my data? (Data Retention and Deletion policy)All employee records, accident incident reports will be kept for 10 years, Overall retention for all documents and Finance department will be kept for 5 years.
How to access and control your personal dataYou have the right to control your personal data that SACC has obtained, and exercise your data protection rights, by contacting us. In some cases, your ability to access or control your personal data will be limited, as required or permitted by applicable international and/or national law. To verify and control your data we may store and process.
Who do I contact about my Personal Information?Please address requests and questions about this or any other question about this Privacy and Cookies Policy to the DataPrivacyOfficer@Saudiacargo.com or DPO@Saudiacargo.com. Our Data Protection Officer mailing address is: Saudi Airline Cargo Company Ltd. 7051 Al Amir Sultan – Al-Salamah Unit # 406 Jeddah 23525-2661 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia You’ll need to provide two original forms of your ID, copies are not acceptable. These can include your National ID/Iqama or Passport.
Users that are under the age of 18Please do not create an account if you are under 18 and want to register for a SACC account. If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to SACC for an account that is registered to a company or and Adult over 18 years of age.
How can I find out what PII information SACC hold about me?All request about PII must go to DPO. Please address requests and questions about this to the DataPrivacyOfficer@Saudiacargo.com or DPO@Saudiacargo.com. Our Data Protection Officer mailing address is: Saudi Airline Cargo Company Ltd. 7051 Al Amir Sultan – Al-Salamah Unit # 406 Jeddah 23525-2661 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia You’ll need to provide two forms of your ID. These can include your National ID/Iqama or Passport.
Affiliated websites or organisationsYour personal information may be shared with the companies within our business partners, which includes American Airlines Inc, Air France, Royal Air Maroc, Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd, Korean Airlines, Malaysian Airline System, China Eastern Airlines, Astral Aviation and Sky Capital Airlines. We share information with them, so they can assist us in providing services to you and to understand more about you. For example, if you have a shipment to be delivered to a destination outside of our reach, we have an agreement with our business partners to deliver that shipment on our behalf to satisfy you as a customer, so we need to share your information with the partner. We may also disclose your personal information to the following third parties for the purpose described here:
- In response to a valid, legal request from Government and law enforcement agencies such as customs authorities.
- Third party service providers we are using to provide services that involve data processing, for example, to carry out marketing initiatives or run customer surveys on our behalf. You can make a request not to receive a survey to a specific email address by using our unsubscribe option. You will need to do this for each email address you have used with us in the past.
- Third parties, such as the police and regulatory authorities, to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our customers, staff and assets.
- If necessary, to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation in any jurisdiction, including where that obligation arises because of a voluntary act or decision by us (e.g. our decision to operate to a country or a related decision).