Using Pharma gives you end-to-end temperature assurance in your supply chain because we offer a range of containers from the world's two leading suppliers.
Together with our specially trained staff and dedicated handling procedures, we can offer the correct environment sensitive products require.
At Saudia Cargo, we take our job of transporting pharmaceuticals and life sciences products very seriously. We know that it requires safe and secure air transport and that an unbroken cool chain is an integral part of keeping up with the requirements of the international Good Distribution Practice (GDP). That’s why we are proud to launch Fly Pharma - a specialized product solution designed to ensure that pharmaceuticals and life sciences products are kept in their natural state enroute to reaching their final destinations.
- Bookings can be made up to a couple of days in advance of flight through your local Saudia Cargo sales office or forwarder.
- Containers can be leased for a minimum of 5 days and ordered 5 days before flight departure (extra days are available but may be charged accordingly).
- Containers can be used on a ‘trip’ lease basis between selected points on the Saudia Cargo network.
Shipment weight limitations are subject to manufacturers specification and/or flight capacity constraints.
- Active containers ready to lease and offering temperature control throughout the journey between -20°C and +25°C.
- A dedicated Product Manager, Specially trained staff and specific handling procedures.
- Airport ramp exposure time is minimized and storage in protected, temperature-controlled surroundings is offered where available.
- Priority access to capacity on selected flights and pre-alerts to facilitate customs clearance and delivery.
- Peace of mind that your temperature-sensitive shipments will be handled with the care that they demand.